International Who's who in Classical Music: 2003
Taylor & Francis
, 2003 - Music
- 980 pages
A complete biographical reference work covering all aspects of the classical music world.
* Over 8,000 detailed biographical entries
* Covers the classical and light classical fields
* Entries range from composers to conductors and managers
* Includes up-and-coming musicians as well as well-established names.
* Profiles composers, musicians, singers, arrangers, writers, conductors, soloists, and managers throughout the world
* Includes listings of orchestras and festivals
* Lists music libraries, conservatoires, music organizations, and opera companies
* Details major competitions and awards
* Lists masters of the King's and Queen's music