A Political and Economic Dictionary of Eastern Europe (Google eBook)
An invaluable new dictionary, written by a respected team of reference book compilers to provide an essential guide to the economics and politics of this immense and important region.
It contains over 1,000 entries covering the countries, the region's ethnic groups, political parties, prime ministers, presidents, business organizations, geographical features, religions and border disputes.
* Entries on Chechnya, Poland, Uniate Church, Gennadii Zyuganov and The Hungarian Democratic Forum
* Covers 22 countries in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, trans-Caucasus and the Russian Federation
* Includes separate articles on each country, and its economy
* Entries are arranged alphabetically and are fully cross-referenced making the book easy to use
* All organizations listed include full address, telephone, fax and e-mail details
* Geographical and personal name indexes.
What people are saying - Write a review
Profiles of People in Power: The World's Government Leaders
Roger East,Richard Thomas
Limited preview - 2003
Other editions - View all
A Political and Economic Dictionary of Eastern Europe
A Political and Economic Dictionary of Eastern Europe Book by Alan J Day, Roger East, Richard Thomas; 2002. Read A Political and Economic Dictionary of ...
Ellibs Bookstore: A Political and Economic Dictionary of Eastern ...
A Political and Economic Dictionary of Eastern Europe, First Edition ... Nimeke, A Political and Economic Dictionary of Eastern Europe, First Edition ...
bookstore.ellibs.com/ book/ 0-203-41025-4?language=fi
政權合法性與憲改模式. 比較臺灣與歐洲後共新興民主國家. 吳玉山. 中央研究院. 政治學 研究所籌備處. email@example.com ...
www.ipsas.sinica.edu.tw/ image/ ipsas/ 1/ 121.pdf
livre a political and economic dictionary of eastern europe ...
livre relations economiques et commerce international et dictionnaires techniques : this new dictionary provides an essential guide to the economics and ...
www.lavoisier.fr/ notice/ fr181115.html