Successful Writing for Qualitative Researchers
Academics and postgraduates alike are now under increasing pressure to improve the quality and rate of their publications. The book discusses all aspects of translating research into writing, including:
· getting started and keeping going
· putting into words what you want to say
· ways of organizing your work
· coping with problems, blockages and sustaining morale
· writing a literature review
· the effective use of computers
· style and format
· editing your writing
· writing alone and writing in a team
· approaching problems and getting published.
Now brought fully up-to-date to cover recent innovations in research and technology this well respected book will help readers to publish the results of their research with maximum clarity and impact. New sections cover writing a literature review and the effective use of computers.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.