Geology of Egypt and Libya
Treating the geology of Egypt and Libya as one entity, this unquestionably thorough text is divided into six parts covering the following key areas:
· the tectonic framework of Egypt and Libya and the main tectonic elements in the two countries
· the geology of the Pan-African Shield
· the Phanerozoic stratigraphy of Egypt, with a review of the stratigraphic nomenclature
· a review of the stratigraphy of Libya
· a synthesis of the geological evolution of Egypt and Libya, and how this fits into global tectonics and sea-level fluctuations.
· a bibliographic list of more than 2000 references used in the compilation of the book.
What people are saying - Write a review
Other editions - View all
Geology of Egypt and Libya [worldcat.org]
Geology of Egypt and Libya. By: E Tawadros. Type: English : Book : Non-fiction. Publisher: Rotterdam, Netherlands ; Brookfield, VT, USA : aa Balkema, 2001. ...
worldcat.org/ wcpa/ top3mset/ 0e306419ecc36cb9a19afeb4da09e526.html
Geological Magazine -- Sign In Page
Geology of Egypt and Libya.: xii + 468 pp. Rotterdam, Brookfield:... Moody Geological Magazine.2003; 140: 362-363. To view this item, select one of the ...
geolmag.geoscienceworld.org/ cgi/ reprint/ 140/ 3/ 362
C OX , bm & S UMBLER , mg 2002. British Middle Jurassic ...
Having recently reviewed Geology of Egypt and Libya by. Edward E. Tawadros (Geological Magazine Volume 140,. pp. 362–3), the opportunity to review a book ...
journals.cambridge.org/ production/ action/ cjoGetFulltext?fulltextid=229374