The Ethics of Science: An Introduction
Ethics of Science is a comprehensive and student-friendly introduction to the study of ethics in science and scientific research. The book covers:
* Science and Ethics
* Ethical Theory and Applications
* Science as a Profession
* Standards of Ethical Conduct in Science
* Objectivity in Research
* Ethical Issues in the Laboratory
* The Scientist in Society
* Toward a More Ethical Science
* Actual case studies include: Baltimore Affair * cold fusion * Milikan's oil drop experiments * human and animal cloning * Cold War experiments * Strategic Defence Initiative * the Challenger accident * Tobacco Research.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.