Alister McGrath’s Christian Theology: An Introduction is one of the most internationally-acclaimed and popular Christian theology textbooks in use today. This 5th edition has been completely revised, and now features new and extended material, numerous additional illustrations, and companion resources, ensuring it retains its reputation as the ideal introduction to Christian theology.
- Fully updated 5th edition of the bestselling textbook, incorporating expanded material, numerous student features and new illustrations
- Features new sections on Copernicanism and Darwinism
- Includes extended discussions of Augustine’s doctrine of creation, Trinitarian theologies of religion, and the relation of Christianity to other faiths
- May be used as a stand-alone volume, or alongside the Christian Theology Reader, 4th edition for a complete overview of the subject
- Retains the chapter structure of the 4th edition, ensuring comparability with earlier editions and courses based on these
- Accompanied by a revised instructor’s website featuring expanded resources including study questions and answers; visit www.wiley.com/go/mcgrath for more details and to register for access