Historical Sketch of Ballyalbany Presbyterian Church: Formerly Second Monaghan. Formerly Belanalbany. Formerly New Monaghan Secession Presbyterian Church. [1750-1940]
The Ballyalbany Presbyterian Meeting House was located about one mile from the town of Monaghan, in the townland of Derrynagrew (or Dernacrew) in Tedavnet Parish. The congregation had seceded from Monaghan First Presbyterian Church, and was also known as Second Monaghan Presbyterian Church. The meeting house served seceding Presbyterians from the parishes of Donagh, Monaghan, Tedavnet, Tehallan and others. The meeting house was named for the nearby Ballinganalbany Bridge.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.