Through the use of clearly defined instructions and examples, How to Write in Psychology
is a concise and comprehensive guide for the well-prepared student on the principles of writing essays and research papers for psychology.
- Presents everything the well-prepared student needs to know about the principles and practice of writing for psychology
- Compares and contrasts the different writing requirements and techniques for essays and research reports in psychology
- Offers advice on constructing figures and producing properly formatted graphs and tables
- Includes exercises to improve grammar, style, and critical awareness
- Provides checklists, tips for getting started, and examples of a properly written essay and lab report