Life Itself: Its Origin and Nature
Addresses the ultimate scientific question of the nature of life, using the hypothetical scenario that life originated on earth when a rocket carrying primitive spores was sent to earth by a higher civilization
What people are saying - Write a review
In plain English, not in academEnglish verbiage.- Earth life is just another naturally selected mass format.
- The primal base organisms of Earth life are the genes, i.e. the RNA nucleotides.
- All Earth life formats are progenies of genes evolution.
- Genomes are organisms evolved, and continuously modified, by the genes as their functional templates.
- Genetics is a progeny of culture, which is reaction to circumstances.
- The drive and goal of evolution of ALL mass formats is to enhance their energy constraint, to postpone their reconversion to energy, which goes on at constant rate since the Big Bang.
Dov Henis (comments from 22nd century)
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - chrisadami - LibraryThing
A quirky little book by one of Science's giants. It is very likely wrong, yet entertaining. Read full review