As the 'working life' timeline stretches out, traditional career structures are fast becoming a thing of the past.
For some, this opens up the opportunity for a richer, more fulfilling life. For others it means juggling work with care responsibilities. The 'Midlife Review' has been heralded as the way to bring employers and employees together in meaningful conversations to provide flexible 'win-win' solutions.
This book is the first to unite current research with interviews from experts in their field. It suggests practical ways in which SMEs can retain skills and experience in their business and also explains to employees what theyneed to reflect upon to make the most of the next stage in their career.
The Midlife Reviewis a practical guide for leaders, managers and employees
who want to:
* Understand the changing dynamic of the modern workplace
* Help midlife employees understand their retirement savings, finances and wellbeing
* Support midlife employees to plan the second phase of their career
* Structure HR process and policies to support older workers
* Successfully support older workers to reach their full potential