Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers
This revised and greatly expanded edition of the 1988 handbookoffers teachers at all levels how-to advise on classroomassessment, including:
* What classroom assessment entails and how it works.
* How to plan, implement, and analyze assessment projects.
* Twelve case studies that detail the real-life classroomexperiences of teachers carrying out successful classroomassessment projects.
* Fifty classroom assessment techniques
* Step-by-step procedures for administering the techniques
* Practical advice on how to analyze your data
Order your copy today.
What people are saying - Write a review
Review: Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College TeachersUser Review - ACRL - Goodreads
Read by ACRL Member of the Week Rachel Slough. Learn more about Rachel on the ACRL Insider blog. Read full review
The Teaching Goals Inventory
53 other sections not shown