A pocket sized, symptom based book on ophthalmology which is designed to guide non-specialists towards efficient and safe diagnosis, and onward referral where necessary.
- A truly symptom-based book on ophthalmology - starts from the presenting complaint such as red eye, loss of vision, flashing lights or floating spots.
- Concise text and diagnostic flowcharts guide the reader towards correct diagnosis and management - ideal for the non-specialist whose main priority is not to miss serious disease.
- Pocket-sized format and plastic cover make it ideal for clinical situations.
- Illustrated in colour throughout.
- Gives guidance on who needs screening for eye disease.