« PreviousContinue »
THE TWENTY-FIFTH DAY OF APRIL, 1834.
Second Wolume of the Session.
L O N D ON:
Printed by T. C. HANSARD, Pater-noster-Row,
J. M. RICHARDSON ; PARBURY, ALLEN, AND CO.; J. HATCHARD AND SON ;
TABLE OF CONTENTS
24. Law of Entail (Scotland)—Bill to amend the Law brought in
by the Earl of Rosebery—and read a first time
26. Claims of the Dissenters—Petition from Edinburgh and
Criminal Courts—Bill to Establish a Central Criminal Court
for London and its neighbourhood-Read a first time
21. Cambridge Petition against the Dissenters
22. Sale of Beer Act-Petition
to inquire into this subject
24. Borough of Hertford- Bill brought up from the Commons-
Obervance of the Sabbath Leave given to bring in a Bill to
Down and Raphoe-Complaint against the Lord Chancellor
of Ireland for appointing his Son to the Deaneries of Down
Liverpool Freemen's Bill-—Committee, Amendinent, &c.
for Counsel to be heard by the Committee - Debate Ad-
Hanging Murderers in Chains-Leave given to bring in á Bill
Leamington Petition-Adjourned Debate on this subject-
Order for referring it to a Committee discharged, Divisions-
Flogging in the Army-Motion by Major Fâncourt to abolish
17. Tea Duties-Petition-Objections to the Government plan
for levying these Duties-Debate Adjourned
Law of Libel-Committee appointed on the Motion of the
Solicitor General, to inquire into this subject
Borough of Stafford-Committee -- Amendment, Division, &c.
Divisions, Lists, &c.
time and passed-Amendment, Divisions, &c.