This is the eBook version of the printed book.
instructions with callouts to Nexus One photos that show you exactly what to do
when you run into Nexus One problems or limitations
Tips and Notes
to help you get the most from your Nexus One
Full-Color, Step-by-Step Tasks Walk You Through Getting and Keeping Your Nexus One Working Just the Way You Want. Learn how to
- Get started quickly and make the most of Nexus One’s Android software and advanced hardware.
- Learn the basics of Google Voice including automated transcription.
- Set up your personal and work email.
- Send and receive text and multimedia messages.
- Communicate with contacts, including Facebook, Gmail, or Exchange contacts.
- Create and manage appointments and sync them with Google Calendar.
- Play music and videos, search YouTube, and upload your own videos.
- Capture, store, and share photos.
- Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, and your company’s VPN.
- Browse the Web with the Google Chrome browser.
- Save time with powerful productivity shortcuts and customizations.
- Find, choose, install, and work with new Nexus One apps.
- Keep your Nexus One up-to-date, reliable, and running smoothly.