The Traveler's Natural Medicine Kit: Easy and Effective Remedies for Staying Healthy on the Road
• A compact guide to assembling a customized travel health kit with natural remedies for relieving many of the traveler's common complaints--from sore feet and jet lag to insomnia and stress.
• Offers a variety of simple but effective remedies, including herbs, aromatherapy, homeopathy, and supplements.
• Provides specific advice for those traveling by land, air, or sea.
In this handy pocket guide, Pamela Hirsch shares her hard-won secrets for getting through your next business or pleasure trip with an easy stomach and a calm mind. Growing up in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe, the author was exposed to different healing modalities at an early age and found that these time-tested techniques served her well during worldwide travel. The Traveler's Natural Medicine Kit provides gentle but effective help for a wide variety of common complaints, including sore feet, nausea, bug bites, constipation, jet lag, heartburn, headache, and stress. Drawing on herbs, aromatherapy, homeopathy, and supplements, the author shows you how to prepare a lightweight travel kit of remedies especially suited to your trip and your body's individual needs. She also includes home remedies that are easily found in a local market or grocery store and simple exercises that can relieve discomfort. Whether you are traveling by land, air, or sea, this easy-to-reference book is a must-pack essential for your next trip.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- and care equipment personal fitness abdominal exercise
- animal nutrition lesson plans
- surgery exercise abdominal after
- south beach diet restaurants
- body building hair removal
COMPRESSES AND POULTICES
OILS AND SALVES
TINCTURES AND LINIMENTS
CAPSULES AND SYRUPS
HEAT EXHAUSTION AND SUNSTROKE
MAKING A TRAVELERS MEDICINE KIT
ALLERGIES HAY FEVER AND HIVES
BUG BITES AND STINGS
COLDS AND FLU
CUTS SCRAPES AND ABRASIONS
CYSTITIS OR URINARY TRACT INFECTION
DIARRHEA AND VOMITING
MOTION SICKNESS AND NAUSEA
POISON OAK IVY OR SUMAC
SWOLLEN FEET OR ANKLES