Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology
The new edition of this market-leading textbook had been updated and revised to embrace current developments in this area of psychology.
Changes to this edition include:
* Updated material in the areas of quasi-experiments and qualitative research,
* Improved design and greater use of diagrams, making the text easier to follow,
* Structured questions that match the developments in A Level and provide superb opportunities for revision,
* Inclusion of answers to in-text questions so students can check their progress as they go along,
* Clearer calculation tables--ideal for those who are not so good with mathematical concepts,
* A comparison between a "good" and "excellent" report, so students can understand what examiners are looking for, and
* Two synopses of qualitative reports.
Above all, this book makes the potentially difficult area of psychology more understandable to its audience.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.