Who's who in the Old Testament: Together with the Apocrypha
Who's Who in the Old Testament brings vividly to life the thousands of characters in the Old Testament, and provides:
* nearly 3000 extensive entries covering every character
* detailed biographical information on each character, including exactly where to find them in the Bible
* the complete historical, geographical and archaeological context of each entry
* comprehensive chronology of the times
* a section on the Apocrypha - the collection of works that bridges the gap between the Old and New Testaments.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
All Book Search results »
Chronicle of the Old Testament Kings: The Reign-by-reign Record of the ...
John William Rogerson
No preview available - 1999