The History and Antiquities of the Conventual & Cathedral Church of Ely: From the Foundation of the Monastery A. D. 673 to the Year 1771. Supplement : comprising enlarged accounts of the monastery, Lady Chapel, Prior Crawden's Chapel, the places and other buildings connected with the see and the Church ; with lists of the chancellors, vicars general, officials, commissaries, chief justices of the Isle of Ely &c., also notes, architectural, biographical, historical and explanatory, Volume 3

Front Cover
Stevenson, 1817 - 299 pages

What people are saying - Write a review

We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.

Common terms and phrases

Bibliographic information