Tafsir Ibn Kathir Juz' 30: An-Nabaa 1 to An-Nas 6 2nd Edition
MSA Publication Limited, Nov 1, 2009 - 328 pages
This is Part 30 of the 2nd edition of Tafsir Ibn Kathir. This Part of the Qur'an covers Surah 78: An Nabaa 001 To Chapter 114: An Nas 001 To 006. The 30 Parts of this publication gather in one place all relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier to study. This publication provides the following:
1. The Arabic Text for those who are able to read the Arabic language
2. An audio recording of this part of the Qur'an, in Arabic and English
3. Transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the original Arabic Qur'an, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning only.
4. The meaning of the qur'an in English(translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
5. abridged Tafsir (Explanation) by Ibn Kathir (translated under the supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri)
We hope that by doing this an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community).
Results 1-5 of 28
... copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community)supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri) CHAPTER 2 Surah 78: An-Naba, ...
And all things We have recorded in a Book. 30.! So taste you (the results of your evil actions). No increase shall We give you, except in torment. Transliteration 17. Inna yawma alfasli kana meeqatan 18. Yawma yunfakhu 11.
Allah said; (And all things We have recorded in a Book.) meaning, `surely We know the deeds of all of the creatures, and We have written these deeds for them. We will reward them based upon this.' If their deeds were good then their ...
and he said, `What sky would shade me and what earth would carry me if I said about the Book of Allah that which I did not have knowledge of.' '' hIn reference to what Ibn Jarir recorded from Anas, that he said, "Umar bin Al-Khattab ...
We have neglected nothing in the Book, then unto their Lord they shall be gathered.) (6:38) Ibn `Abbas said, "Everything will be gathered, even the flies.'' This statement was recorded by Ibn Abi Hatim. Allah also says, (And (so did) ...
What people are saying - Write a review
AlBalad 001 020 to Surah93 AdDhuha 001 011
AlInshirah 001 008 to Surah100 AlAdiyat 001 008
AlAdiyat 009 0011 toSurah 114 AnNas 001006