Search Images Maps Play YouTube News Gmail Drive More »
Sign in
Books Books 1 - 9 of 9 on Wyat, in which are placed the late Lord Leigh's Library, given to the Society. On....
" Wyat, in which are placed the late Lord Leigh's Library, given to the Society. On either hand is a wing of a new building, in a style conformable to the quadrangle. That on the right was built in 1719, at the expence of Dr. "
A New Pocket Companion for Oxford: Or, Guide Through the University ... - Page 71
1783 - 152 pages
Full view - About this book

A Pocket Companion for Oxford: Or, Guide Through the University. Containing ...

1764 - 132 pages
...confidering it is fiirroundedby the adjacent Buildings,is Vry fpacious, and makes an agreeable Appearance. The Garden is fenced at this End with a Pair of Iron Gates and Palifades, properly fupported-by . a. Dwarf-Wall and Stone Piers. On either Hand is a Wing of .new Building, in a Style...
Full view - About this book

A pocket companion for Oxford. To which are added, correct descriptions of ...

1766
...eret in his Parliament Robes, having a Negro Servant bearing his Coronet. Through Through a Paflage in the North Side we enter the Garden Court. The Garden...Iron Gates and Palifades, properly fupported by a Dwarf-Wall and Stone Piers. On either Hand is a Wing of new Building, in a Style conformable to the...
Full view - About this book

A New Pocket Companion for Oxford:: Or, Guide Through the University ...

Oxford (England) - 1790 - 152 pages
...Simplicity : The large Eaft Window, the Wife Men offering, was lately painted by Mr. PecDefin kett, from a Defign by Dr. wall. Through a Paflage on the...the Quadrangle. That on the Right, was built at the Expence of Dr. Rabinfan, Bifhop of London: And that on the Left bjr Dr. Carter, late Provoft ; Part...
Full view - About this book

A new pocket companion for Oxford: or, guide through the university ...

Education - 1795 - 152 pages
...Lord Leigh's -Library, given to the Society. On either hand is a wing of a new building, in a ftyle conformable to the quadrangle. That on the right was built at the expenfe of Dr. Robinfon, Bifhop of London ; and that on the left by Dr. Carter, late Provoft. This College was founded...
Full view - About this book

A New Pocket Companion for Oxford: Or, Guide Through the University ...

1796 - 152 pages
...Lord Leigh's Library, given to the Society. On either hand is a wing of a new building, in a ftyle conformable to the quadrangle. That on the right was built at the expenTe of Dr. Robinfon, Bifhop of London ; and that on the left by Dr. Carter, late Provoft. This...
Full view - About this book

A New Pocket Companion for Oxford:: Or, Guide Through the University ...

1808 - 128 pages
...Lord Leigh's Library, given to the fociety. On either hand is a wing of a new building, in a ftyle conformable to the quadrangle. That on the right was built at the expence of Dr. Robinfon, Bifhop of London; and that on the left by Dr. Carter, late Provoft. This College...
Full view - About this book

A pocket companion for Oxford. [Entitled] A new pocket companion ..., Volume 3

1810
...which are placed the late Lord Leigh's Library, given to the Society. On either hand is a wing of a new building, in a style conformable to the quadrangle. That on the right was built in 1719, at the expence of Dr. Robinson, Bishop of London ; and that on the left in 1729, by Dr. Carter,...
Full view - About this book

A New Pocket Companion for Oxford, Or Guide Through the University: With an ...

1810
...which are placed the late Lord Leigh's Library, given to the Society. On either hand is a wing of a new building, in a style conformable to the quadrangle. That on the right was built in 17iy, at the expence of Dr. Robinson, Bishop of London ; and that on the left in 1729, by Dr. Carter,...
Full view - About this book

A New Pocket Companion for Oxford: Or, Guide Through the University ...

Nuneham Courtenay (England) - 1814 - 162 pages
...which are placed the late Lord Leigh's Library, given to the Society. On either hand is a wing of a new building, in a style conformable to the quadrangle. That on the right was built in 1719, at the expence of Dr. Robinson, Bishop of London; and that on the left in 1729, by Dr. Carter,...
Full view - About this book




  1. My library
  2. Help
  3. Advanced Book Search
  4. Download EPUB
  5. Download PDF