Google For Dummies
* Google is the world's most popular search engine, with more than 150 million queries per day and more than fourteen million users per week
* Author Brad Hill, frequently consulted in media coverage of the Internet, will take readers "under the hood"
* Illuminates dozens of packaged Google tools that significantly extend Web searching
* Enables more technical readers to install and use the Google API to develop Web querying capabilities for their own programs
* Includes extensive coverage of Blogger, the popular Web log service recently acquired by Google
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Address ſº Advanced Search AdWords Back Stop blog Blogger Blogger.com browser window browsing campaign Chapter clickthrough cost-per-click default display domain drop-down menu Edit view Favorites Eile Edit view Explore Eile Edit Favorites Media History Favorites Tools Help Figure Froogle Google Answers Google Catalogs Google Compute Google dance Google Directory Google Groups Google index Google Labs Google Sets Google Toolbar Google Viewer Google Watch Google's Googlewhacking highlight Home search Favorites images interface Internet Explorer Eile keyword box keyword string Language Tools Media History Maº Microsoft internet Explore newsgroup º º º Open Directory ºr ºf PageRank question Refesh Home Refresh Home Search RIAA search engine search Favorites Media search operators server Similar pages Stop Refesh Stop Refresh Home thread tº º Toolbar Options TouchGraph Usenet users view Favorites Tools Weblog words Yahoo