Frommer's Ireland 2008
, Dec 26, 2007
- 624 pages
Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer.
- Ireland is one of the most ancient and most modern countries in Europe. Our author guides you to the best of the old and new on the Emerald Isle.
- Discover the Celtic Tiger's newest cybercafes, the secrets of its ancient ruins, and the smartest ways to navigate all that green in between.
- Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
- Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip whatever your budget.
- Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.