The International Who's Who 2004
This book and online combination offers the quality of content of the print edition with all the advantages of searchability and accessibility of an online database.
* Free access to The International Who's Who online with a purchase of the print edition
* Includes around 19,000 biographies of some of the most influential men and women worldwide.
* Entries are included on merit, achievement and for their continuing interest and importance.
* 19,000 biographies
* Each biography includes details of: nationality, date and place of birth, education, marital and family details, past career and current position, honours, awards and publications, leisure interests, current address and telephone number, email and internet address, where available
* A section on reigning royal families
* An obituary list of entrants who have died since the publication of the last edition
* The online edition is fully searchable and regularly updated
For a free trial of the International Who's Who online, visit the website at http: //www.worldwhoswho.com
What people are saying - Write a review
The Barristers on the other hand are the Courtroom Lawyers who speak in the higher courts of law and who are reserved by Solicitors to advocate in a legal hearing or to render a legal opinion. Barristers are the lawyers who practice out of an office and are often referred to as Chambers. They provide opinions to Solicitors on difficult points of law and appear on court. But Barristers must pass the bar final exams and be admitted to “plead at the bar”, meaning they have been called to the bar and is allowed to appear in court to argue a client’s case. It is required in England that the Barrister has to be taken on by a practicing Barrister for a one-year pupilage which is same as internship. It allows the new Barrister to observe and assist his master in the execution and learn from the experience. The Barristers are easily recognized by their robe and wig which is referred to as the working garb.
[url="http://www.solicitorservice.co.uk/difference-between-solicitors-and-barristers"]Accident Claim Solicitor [/url]
Any Who's Who is a scam and should be avoided.