« PreviousContinue »
26. Right hon. Thomas Gren- to the heirs-male of the body of his ville, to be warden, chief, juf- father, Joseph Blake, erg. Henry tice, and justice in Eyre, of all his Moore Sandford, esq. baron Mount majesty's forests, chaces, parks, Sandford, of Caftlereagh, county of and warrens, on this side the Trent, Roscommon; and, in defa ult of vice.lord Sidney, deceased.-Lord issue, to his brother, William SandGranville Leveton Gower, to be a ford, elą.; and, in default of his lord of the treasury, vice hon. John issue, to his brother, George Sand. Thomas Townfhend, now lord ford, efq. ;-Henry Prittie, erg. Sidnev.
baron Donally, of Killboy, county Dublin, July 30. Charles Henry of Tipperary ;-John Presion, eso. earl of Mountrath, to be baron of baron Tara, of Bellinter, county of Castle Coote, county of Roscom: Meath ;-Maurice Mahon, efq. mon; and, in default of issue, to baron Hartland, of Strokestown Charles Henry Coote, esq. of Forest county of Roscommon ;-and Joha Lodge, in the Queen'sCounty; Hon, Binghani, efq.. baron Clanmorris, Clotworthy Rowley, baron Lang- of Newbrook, county of Mayo. ford, of Somerhill, county of Meath; Aug. 2. Biorn, Salvefin, 'esq. ap. --Right hon, fir John Blaquiere, proved by his majesty to be contut bart. K. B. baron de Blaquiere, of, for the king of Deninark in ScotArdkill, county of Londonderry;- land, and in the northern parts of Right hon. Lodge Morres, baron England to Flamborough Head, Frankfort, of Galmoye, county of conjointly with Thomas Mulderup, Kilkenny :-Dame Dorcas Black- esą. wood, widow of fir John Blackwood, 12. Brevet. Hon. colonel Thobari. baroness Dufferio and Clane mas Maitland, of the 10th Westboye, of Bollyleidy and Killyleagh, India regiment, to be brigadier gecouniy of Down; and the dignity of neral to the forces serving under baron Dufferinand Clanebove to the the command of lieutenant-general heirs male of her body by the said fir fir James Pulteney. J. Blackwood;--Sir John Hepniker,
13. Right hon. Richard earl bart, baron Henniker, of Stratford of Shannon, K. P. the right hon. upon Slaney, county of Wicklow; Jiaac Corry, chancellor of his maDame Charlotte Newcomen, wife jetty's exchequer in Ireland, the of fir William Gleadowe Newco. riylit hon. Robert Stewart, commen, bart. baronefs Newcomen, of monly called lord viscount CastleMostown, county of Longford ; and reagh, keeper of his majesty's fignet; the dignity of baron Newcomen to or privy-feal, and chief fecretary the tirirs male of her body by the to the lord-lieutenant-general and faid sir William Gleadowe Newco- general governor of Ireland, the men, bart. ;-Sir Richard Quin, right hon. lord Frankfort, and the bart, baron Adare, of Adare, county right hon. John Loftus Loltus of Limerick;—Sir Thomas Mullins, commonly called wird viscount bart. baron Ventry, of Ventry, Loftus, to be commissioners for county of Kerry ;-William Hare, executing the office of treasurer of efq. of Tivoli, baron Ennismore, his majesty's exchequer in Ireland. of Envismore, county of Kerry ; 26. Right hon, Alexander lord Joseph Henry Blake, esq. baron Bridport, K. B. admiral of the Waliscourt, of Ardfry, county of white, to be general of his majesty's Galway; and, in default of issue, marine forces, vice Barrington, de
ecased; ' and the right hou. John ordinary and minister plenipotenearl. St. Vincent, to be lieutenant- tiary at the cost of the prince-re. general of the said forces, vice lord gent of Portugal.. Bridport.
22. Lieut. colonel Marcus Be. Sept. 6. Hospital-Aaff. Affisant-in- resford, to be lieutenant general of spector Theodore Gordon, to be de- his majesty's ordnance in Ireland. puty-inspector-general of hospitals Nov. 4. Sir Richard Carr Glynn, in the Leeward Islands.
of Gaunts, county of Dorset, knt. 9. Staff. Capt. Adolphus Hi- late lord-mayor of the city of Lon. naber, of the 68th foot, to be de- don; Robert Kingsnill, esq. admiputy adjurant-general to the forces ral of the blue squadron of his Serving in the island of Minorca, majesty's feet; Robert John Buxton, with the rank of major in the army. of Shadwell Lodge, county of Nor-Hospital-staff. Surgeon W. Di folk, esq.; William Elford, of Lawlor, from the half pay, to .be Bickbam, county of Devon, efq. garrison-surgeon at St. Kiti's. lieutenant-colonel of the South De
10 Henry Luttrell, esq. to be von regiment of militia ; Nathaniel clerk of the pipe and engroffer of Holland, of Wittenham, county of the great roll, in the court of ex Berks, esg.; Francis Millman, of chequer of Ireland.
Levaton, county of Devon, M.D. 27. Garrisons. Lieutenant Hec- and physician to his majesty's housetor'M'Lean, of the roval fulie hold; Robert Peel, of Drayton Maleers, to be town major of Halifax, nor, county of Stafford, and of vice Tonge, resigned. Lieutenant Bury, county of Lancaster, esq. ;. Donald Campbell
, of the royal fu." and Walter Stirling, of Faikine, steers, to be fort major in Upper county of Lancafter, esq. banker, of Canada, vice Eyre, resigned. London, eldest son of the late for
30. Brevet. Colonel Gerrit Fisher, Walter Stirling, of Faskine, kot. of the oth foot, to be briga captain in the rayal navy ; created dier-general to the forces ferving baronets. under the command of lieutenant - Garrison. Lieut. Wm. Kirk, general fir James Pulteney. Captain of the 17th foot, to be town and Robert Alexander Dalzell, of the fort-major of the garrison of Ciu. ift foot guards, to be major in the dadella and its dependencies, in the army.--Hospital-Itaff. Dr. Joseph island of Minorca. D. A. Gilpin, to be aliftant-infpec. 1. Rev. George Heath, D.D. tor of hospitals to the forces. to be prebendary of his majelty's
OF. u. Staff. Major John Tho. free chapel of St. George, at Windmas, of the 28th foot, to be deputy- for, vice William late bishop of St. adjutani-general to the forces ferv. David's, resigned. ing in the West Indies, with the 19. Brevet. To be brigadier. rank of lieutenant-colonel in the generals in the army serving unarmy, vice Cuyler, who reigns. der the command of general fir Garrison. Lieutenant Nash, of the Ralph Abercroniby: the hon. col. Minorca regiment, to be town and · Edward Finch, of the Coldstream fort adjutant to the garrison of foot guards; and colonel Tiomas Ciudadella and its dependencies, in Grosvenor, of the 3d foot guardis. the island of Minorca.
- Hospital-staff. Robert Jackson, -21. John Hookham Frere, efq. M.D. late inspector of hospitals for tu be liis majesty's envoy extra the Riftian troops, to be pryfician
to the forces, and head of the hor 20. Right hon. John Toler, to pital at Chatham.
be chief-justice of the court of 2.5. Hon. and rev. William common pleas of Ireland, vice lord Stuart, bishop of St. David's, tranf- viscount Carleton, who retires. lated to the archbishopric of Ar 23. Right hon. John Stewart, magh, in Ireland, vice Newcome, to be his majesty's attorney-gedeceased.
neral in Ireland, vice Toier; and 29. Lord Seaforth appointed go. William Smith, esq. to be his mavernor of Barbadoes.
jesty's solicitor-general,vice Stewart, Dec. 2. Brevet. Lieut. col. John Lord viscount Loftus, John Frafer, commandant of a corps of Stewart, efq. attorney-general, and infantry, to be colonel in the army. Charles Henry Coote, efq. sworn
-Barracks. Lachlan Maclean, to of the privy-council of Ireland. be barrack-master at Hamilton, Dublin, Dec. 27. Lord Charles vice Lockhart, deceased.
Fitzgerald created lord Lecale; ad6. Brevet. Colonel Frederick miral Waldegrave, lord Radstock; Maitland, of the 27th foot, to be Sylvester Douglas, lord Glenbervie; brigadier-general to the forces ferv. John Toler, lord Norbury; and fir ing in the Leeward Illands only. Alan Gardner, lord Gardner ; the -Staff. Lieutenant James Steven. marchioness of Buckingham, to be son, on the half-pay of Elford's late baroness Nugent, and her second corps, to be adjutant to the detach- fon, lord George Nugent Grenville, ments in Hilsea barracks.--Hofpi- to be lord Nugent; Frederick tal staff. J. Buchan, M.D. and Trench, lord Ashtown; general Luxmore, M.D. to be phyficians to Eyre Masley, lord Clarina; and the the forces.
hon. Robert King, lord Erris. 9. John Hiley Addington, esq. 29. The earl of Inchiquin, creo to be one of the lords-commif. ated marquis of Thomond; earl sioners of the treasury, vice Sylvef- of Beative, marquis of Headfort; ter Douglas, created baron Glen- earl of Altamont, marquis of Sligo; bervie, of Kincardine, Scotland, and and earl of Ely, marquis of Ely :appointed governor of the Cape of viscount Castle Stewart, earl of Good Hope, vice fir George Yonge, ditto; viscount Donoughmore, earl resigned.-Right hon. Charles Sloane of ditto; viscount Caledon, earl of lord Cadogan, to be viscount Chel. ditto ; viscount Kenmare, earl of sea, county of Middlesex, and earl ditto ; earl Clanricarde, the title in Cadogan.—Right hon. James lord reversion to his daughters ; lord Malmesbury, K. B. to be viscount Glentworth, viscount Limerick; Fitz-Harris, of Horn Court, county lord Somerton, archbishop of of Southampton, and
and earl of Cashel, viscount Somerton; lord Malmesbury.
Yelverton, viscount Avonmore ; 16. Right rev. William lord lord Longueville, viscount ditto; bishop of Armagh, and St. George Jord Bantry, viscount ditto; lord Daly, esq. his majesty's prime fer- Monck, viscount ditto; lord Kil. jeant at law, sworn of the privy. connel, viscount Dunlo; lord Tul, council of Ireland.
lamore, viscount Charleville; and 20. Rev. George Murray, com. lord Kilwarden, viscount ditto. monly called lord George Mur 30. Henry earl of Exeter, ad. ray, to be bishop of St, David's, vanced to be marquis. vice Stuart, tranflated to Armagh.
- Staff. Col. John Abercrom
by, of the 53d foot, to be deputy Efex, George Lee, of Great Il-
Gloucestershire, Charles Han.
31. Lord Conyngham, elected dington, of Llanover, esq. a knight of the order of St. Pa Norfolk, Roger Kerrison, of trick, vice marquis of Waterford, Brooke, efq. deceased.
Northampton Nire, Edward Bou-
Rutlandshire, John Haycock, of
Shropshire, William Chaloner,
Champneys, of Orchard Ley, esq. Bedfordshire, John Everitt, of Stafford hire, Haughton F. OkeWestoning, esq.
over, of Okeover, erg. Berks, fir John Cox Hippefly, Southampton, Nathaniel Middleof Workfield Grove, bart.
ton, of Shamblehursi, efq. Bucks, Mansell Dawkin Manfell, Suffolk, W. Beaumaris Rush, of of Lothbury house, efq.
Roydon, esg. Cambridge and Huntingdon fhire,
Surrey, George Griffin StoneRichard Kelley, of Alwalton, esg. street, of Clapham, efq.
Cheshire, Roger Barnston, of Sussex, Thomas Carr, of BedChurton, efq.
dingham, esq. Cumberland, fir Jon Charden Warwick thire, fir Theophilus Mufgrave, of Eden Hall, bart. Biddulph, of Burdingbury, bart.
Derbyshire, Eusebius Horton, of Wilts, George Y. Forte, of AlCatton, erg.
derbury, efq. Devonshire, Runundo Putt, of Worcestershire, W. Smith, of Gittiham, efq.
Meadiltone, esq. Dorsetshire, Richard E. D. Gror Yorkshire, James Milnes, of wenor, or Charborough, clq. Thornes-houfe, efq.
Anglesea, Evan Hughes, of Gwd.
ryn, esq. Caermarthen, Gabriel Powell, of
Merioneth, Balkely Hatchett, of Capel Thydis, efq.
Carnggadale, esq. Pembroke, John Mear, of Eastingdon, efq.
Montgomery, 'Henry Proctor, of
Aberhaves, esą. Cardigan, Thomas Lloyd, of
Denbighfire, John Wynne, of Kelgwyn, era
Coed Cock, esq. Brecon, Richard G. Awbrey, of
Flintshire, James Mainwaring, of Yneskedwin, efq.
, of Cal
SHERIFF appointed by bis Royal
Highness the Prince of Wales, in cob, tíq.
Council, for tbe Year 1800.
County of Cornwall, Matthew Caernarvon, Rice Edwards, of Mitchell, of Manger, efq. Porthyregwl, esq.