AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies
With AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies, you'll quickly discover just how easy it is to create professional-quality designs and drawings. Authors Mark Middlebrook and Bud Smith show you how to set up a design, draw and edit lines, add text and dimensions, even incorporate AutoCAD documents into your Web pages-all while avoiding those common gotchas." Whether you're a new AutoCAD user or you've just upgraded to AutoCAD 2000, this easy-to-use reference delivers all the answers you need to get up to speed.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
* Discover the new AutoCAD 2000 features-and put them to work
* Take full advantage of color and lineweight with the new AutoCAD 2000 approach
* Use both menu and toolbar access to commands
* Set up a drawing so that it prints without problems
* Speed up your work by using the command line as an accelerator
* Enhance your Web pages with the new AutoCAD 2000 Web access features
* Increase accessibility of your AutoCAD drawings by using AutoCAD DesignCenter
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Whats Not in This Book
Please Dont Read This
202 other sections not shown
angle appears AutoCAD base block boundary button Bylayer Chapter choices choose circle color command line coordinates copy create cursor default define definition described dialog box dimension Dimension Style direction display drag drawing editing example Figure Format geometry Getting grid grips hatch Help icon important Insert KEYBOARD later layer layout limits linetype look Manager menu methods Modify mouse move object snaps on-screen options pattern pick plot press Enter Preview programs prompt Properties reference Release right-click running scale screen select objects setup shown shows simple space Specify Standard steps STUFF style Table TECHNICAL template toolbar Tools turn Undo units users viewport window you're zoom