AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies
With AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies, you'll quickly discover just how easy it is to create professional-quality designs and drawings. Authors Mark Middlebrook and Bud Smith show you how to set up a design, draw and edit lines, add text and dimensions, even incorporate AutoCAD documents into your Web pages-all while avoiding those common gotchas." Whether you're a new AutoCAD user or you've just upgraded to AutoCAD 2000, this easy-to-use reference delivers all the answers you need to get up to speed.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
* Discover the new AutoCAD 2000 features-and put them to work
* Take full advantage of color and lineweight with the new AutoCAD 2000 approach
* Use both menu and toolbar access to commands
* Set up a drawing so that it prints without problems
* Speed up your work by using the command line as an accelerator
* Enhance your Web pages with the new AutoCAD 2000 Web access features
* Increase accessibility of your AutoCAD drawings by using AutoCAD DesignCenter
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Whats Not in This Book
Please Dont Read This
202 other sections not shown
aerial view angle AutoCAD drawing AutoCAD users Autodesk block definition button Chapter choose circle color command line command prompt CompuServe coordinates copy create current drawing cursor default described dialog box appears Dimension Style drag Draw toolbar drawing area DWG file Edº endpoint example feature fonts geometry grid grip editing hatch patterns Help icon insert line and press linetype lineweights look Manager dialog box mand menu bar model space mouse move Multiline º º on-screen online help options pan and zoom paper size paper space layout plot styles polygon polyline press Enter preview programs raster image rectangle Release 14 right-click menu running object snaps screen select objects selection set setup shortcut shown in Figure Specify next point steps system variables template TrueType UNDO units versions of AutoCAD viewport Windows 95 Windows Explorer Wour xrefs