The TCP/IP Bible provides comprehensive coverage of everything you need to know about the latest in protocols, including:
* TCP/IP communication fundamentals
* TCP/IP and the OSI model, network topologies
* TCP/IP architecture
* configuration on different platforms
* common TCP/IP applications
* designing and building TCP/IP networks
* TCP/IP use for Internet access including firewall
* PKI and VPN coverage
* TCP/IP usage for printing
* remote access and file sharing
* video and advanced data access
* e-mail, security considerations and other network uses
* detailed troubleshooting information.
The TCP/IP Bible was written from the hands-on experience from network experts, Rob Scrimger and Paul LaSalle, who provide you with practical examples, tips, and hints.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.