Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, by Drs. S. Terry Canale and James H. Beaty, continues to define your specialty, guiding you through when and how to perform every state-of-the-art procedure that's worth using. With hundreds of new procedures, over 7,000 new illustrations, a vastly expanded video collection, and new evidence-based criteria throughout, it takes excellence to a new level...because that is what your practice is all about.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Achieve optimal outcomes with step-by-step guidance on today's full range of procedures from Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics - the most trusted and widely used resource in orthopedic surgery - authored by Drs. S. Terry Canale, James H. Beaty, and 42 other authorities from the world-renowned Campbell Clinic.
- Access the complete contents online with regular updates, view all the videos, and download all the illustrations at www.expertconsult.com.
- See how to proceed better than ever before with 45 surgical videos demonstrating hip revision, patellar tendon allograft preparation, open reduction internal fixation clavicle fracture, total shoulder arthroplasty, total elbow arthroplasty, and more - plus over 7,000 completely new step-by-step illustrations and photos commissioned especially for this edition.
- Make informed clinical choices for each patient, from diagnosis and treatment selection through post-treatment strategies and management of complications, with new evidence-based criteria throughout.
- Utilize the very latest approaches in hip surgery including hip resurfacing, hip preservation surgery, and treatment of hip pain in the young adult; and get the latest information on metal-on-metal hips so you can better manage patients with these devices.
- Improve your total joint arthroplasty outcomes by reviewing the long-term data for each procedure; and consider the pros and cons of new developments in joint implant technology, including "customized" implants and their effect on patient outcomes.
- Implement new practices for efficient patient management so you can accommodate the increasing need for high-quality orthopaedic care in our aging population.