Head and Neck Imaging, by Drs. Peter M. Som and Hugh D. Curtin, delivers the encyclopedic and authoritative guidance you’ve come to expect from this book – the expert guidance you need to diagnose the most challenging disorders using today’s most accurate techniques. New state-of-the-art imaging examples throughout help you recognize the imaging presentation of the full range of head and neck disorders using PET, CT, MRI, and ultrasound. Enhanced coverage of the complexities of embryology, anatomy, and physiology, including original color drawings and new color anatomical images from Frank Netter, help you distinguish subtle abnormalities and understand their etiologies.
- Compare your imaging findings to thousands of crystal-clear examples representing every type of head and neck disorder.
- Gain an international perspective from global authorities in the field.
- Find information quickly with a logical organization by anatomic region.
- Master the latest approaches to image-guided biopsies and treatments.
- Utilize PET/CT scanning to its fullest potential, including head and neck cancer staging, treatment planning, and follow up to therapy.
- Visualize head and neck anatomy better than ever before with greatly expanded embryology, physiology and anatomy content, including original drawings and new color anatomical images.
- Grasp the finer points of head and neck imaging quickly with more images, more detail in the images, and more anatomic atlases with many examples of anatomic variants.