The unquestioned leader in dermatopathology resources, Weedon's Skin Pathology returns with expanded and updated coverage in this specialized field of pathology. Offering an enhanced emphasis on differential diagnosis, new author Dr. James W. Patterson provides the most clinically relevant developments in molecular biology and techniques while maintaining Dr. Weedon's consistent, uniform approach to the subject. From practitioners and specialists to pathologists and dermatologists, this medical reference book is an essential addition to any dermatopathological library.
"The latest update of this book is well written and is frequently used for our problematic skin cases." Reviewed by: Pathlab.org March 2015
- Gain a full understanding of established disorders, unusual and rare disease entities, and incompletely defined entities.
- Immerse yourself in over 1,200 large-sized, high-quality illustrations.
- Provide the most accurate diagnoses possible with a design that reproduces what is seen through the microscope, thereby helping identify the characteristic features of the lesion demonstrated.
- Readily access important information through tables and boxes that organize diseases into groups, synthesize diagnostic criteria, and list differential diagnoses.
- Facilitate the identification of both key articles and more rare and unusual reports with remarkably authoritative, comprehensive, current, and relevant reference lists (over 35,000) for each entity.
- Explore in-depth and updated topics covering clinically relevant developments in molecular biology and molecular techniques.
- Easily comprehend complex issues with improved illustrations focusing on rare conditions and unusual manifestations.
- Accurately interpret difficult specimens through an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis.
- Take advantage of expanded content in sections including Drug Reactions, Tumors, and Infections and Infestations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.