First Prize winner, Oncology Book Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Deepen your knowledge with a comprehensive, clinical approach to the scientific foundations of radiation oncology and general oncology as well as state-of-the-art techniques and modalities.
- Implement a multidisciplinary, "team care" approach to providing intricate treatment plans for patients, often in conjunction with medical oncologists, and surgeons.
- Broaden your understanding of the basic biology of the disease processes.
- Examine the therapeutic management of specific disease sites based on single-modality and combined-modality approaches.
- Quickly and easily find critical information thanks to an easily accessible, full-color design with over 800 color figures that clearly depict treatment techniques.
Features a full-color design throughout, making key information easier to locate, and over 700 color figures which clearly depict treatment techniques.
. Presents a new boxed feature - "Work-up & follow-up" - that highlights key tests and procedures.