This updated 2nd Edition of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation helps students prepare for--and excel on-- the Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) certification examination offered by the ARDMS. Taking a concise, narrative approach, this proven resource aligns with the SPI revised content outline and format. An online exam simulator with registry-style questions makes it easy to create mock exams that allow unlimited practice.
- eBook AVAILABLE. Fast, smart, and convenient, today's eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 50 review questions in each chapter, and 120 registry exam review questions at the back of the book--help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! FULL ALIGNMENT WITH THE SPI REVISED CONTENT OUTLINE: To achieve alignment, many topics have been added or enhanced, including patient care, bioeffects, Doppler artifacts, cardiac strain and strain rate, elastography, and ergonomics.
- NEW! Prep for semi-interactive console questionS: 20 new questions with photos prepare students for the semi-interactive console questions that are often a stumbling block on the ARDMS SPI exam.
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exam simulator customizable to the SPI certification exam familiarizes students with registry testing format and style.
- ENHANCED HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams--many new to this edition--increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- COMPREHENSIVE: A 120-question registry review exam at the end of the book allows students to gauge their understanding of key topics.